Charleston DUI Lawyer / N. Charleston Criminal
Tim Amey Attorney At Law / Providing skilled, aggressive representation,
Tim Amey is here to help 24 HOURS A DAY!
Are you facing a criminal charge of any kind?
Cases with serious consequences require the aid of an attorney with the experience
and the appropriate technique for the specific
of Charleston, SC
protect your rights.
Have you suffered injury because of another's neglegence?
Don't settle for less, call today and
we'll fight to make you whole. Your well-being is too important to gamble.
Let Tim Amey take the reins and guide you through the legal process.
- As City Prosecutor for the City of North Charleston...
- Tim handled thousands of criminal cases. Never afraid to try a case to
a jury, he successfully tried everything from
DUI and Criminal
Domestic Violence (CDV) to a simple speeding ticket. Never deterred by a big name or reputation,
Tim convinced juries to convict the clients of several premier defense attorneys.
- Tim Amey is an aggressive, dedicated practitioner...
- ...with a wealth of personal knowledge and experience. Growing up locally
on James Island, he has had the unique opportunity to learn the ropes from
a family full of lawyers, including three who are acting Judges in the area.
- After graduating from the University of South Carolina School of Law...
- ..in 2006, Tim returned home and began his career with the City
of North Charleston as a Deputy City Attorney. Three years later, he took
over as City Prosecutor and ran that office for three more years until recently
opening up his own practice, specializing in DUI defense.
- Early in his career he was focused on Civil Litigation...
- ...working to defend the City. He also attended various City meetings
as Counsel to committees including the Planning Commission, the Board of
Zoning Appeals, Public Safety and Housing in addition to advising City Council
and its smaller sub‐committees.
- Tim is driven to win in all pursuits!
- He enjoys a challenge, and views any experience as an opportunity for
growth. In his time away from the office, he enjoys being outdoors, often
in more extreme environments.
He's an avid big mountain snow skier who prefers
dropping in on untouched back country rather than following a trail
map. Tim enjoys all manner of water sports, with wakeboarding being his favorite.
And - when there's time to learn, he looks forward to tackling Kite Surfing next.
Tim Amey Charleston DUI lawyer / Criminal Defense Attorney